To apply, you need:
- Files ready to be uploaded: a resume/cv, a statement of purpose, one or more scanned transcript(s), and a writing sample (if applicable). You can upload .pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .jpg and .tif files.
- Registration numbers for standardized tests (GRE and, if applicable, GMAT and TOEFL) -- if you have registered for them.
- Contact information for your recommenders: emails, phone numbers and mailing addresses.
As you complete your application:
- On each screen, you must enter all required information before you can proceed to the next screen.
- You will be able to save a partially completed application and return to it later.
- You can always click on links to this page or to the Applyweb Helpline.
Program Requirements and Instructions
- The Laney Graduate School application requirements are on our Admissions Requirements page.
- Program specific requirements and deadlines are on each program's website.
Fee Waiver for Qualified Applicants
- If you have participated in one or more of a list of programs designed to prepare students for graduate study, we waive our application fee.
- Click here to see the list of eligible programs and what to do on your application.
Technical issues with the application: Email CollegeNet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about program requirements: It is often best to contact the program you are applying to directly. Use our Degree Programs page to find contact information.
General inquiries: If you do need to reach the Laney Graduate School, we are at